I would like to help you get the most out of your time spent with me. In preparing for your first appointment, it is helpful to think through:
- What brings you in to therapy at this time? How long has it been going on? How does this issue affect your life?
- What are your goals? What would you like to be different as a result of your work?
- What are the emotional and physical symptoms you are experiencing?
- What other resources have you tried (therapist, rabbi, physician, self-education, support groups, etc.?)
In addition, please bring:
- A list of medications you are on. Many medications and health issues can have an effect on your mood and your thinking.
- A list of any questions you have.